We are a group of like-minded people who believe in our common unity with all life and in the community of all humankind empowered by love.
We teach the universal principles and spiritual values as taught and lived by Jesus. We practice prayer, meditation and service as our primary means of becoming conscious of our oneness in God.
We are now open for in-person Sunday Services.
We will also continue our broadcast live on Facebook
Hope to see you there!
Congregants, we are excited to open and can’t wait to see you but…
1. Attend service in person only if you feel comfortable doing so.
2. If you are vaccinated, remember that not everyone is. You can still carry and transmit the virus.
3. If anyone in your family is high-risk, please stay home.
4. We know that you are excited to be back to church, as are all of us. By following these guidelines, we hope to ensure safety. Please abide by them. It might be uncomfortable for a while, but our love for one another will see us through.
We love you! Our emphasis is on safety!
- Masks are no longer required!
- We encourage laughing, relaxation, & fun…from a social distance
- Seating is arranged for up to 3 people sitting next to each other if you live together. Otherwise, we ask that you social distance at least 6 feet.
- Greet each other with a smile and a wave
- Refreshments will NOT be served at this time (but we will as soon as possible)
- Restrooms available
Summer Solstice Drumming Circle
Saturday, June 19, 7:00 PM, in the church sanctuary
Drumming Circles always center us and gives us a reason to celebrate.
We’ll start the evening with a smudging ceremony. Smudging is an ancient spiritual ritual. Think of it as a cleansing time to rid us of any negative energy we may have. (weather permitting.)
Then we can go inside and honor our mother earth in the changing of the season from spring to the long summer months of summer with enthusiastic drumming.
Come Join Us!
Weekly Book Club
Our weekly book club meets on Wednesdays from 4:00 to 5:00 on Zoom. This is a time of lively discussion and you are very welcome to join in. For the Zoom link, email Rev. Elise: email@example.com
Book selection is:
Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles, by Marianne Williamson.
Williamson reveals how we each can become a miracle worker by accepting God and by the expression of love in our daily lives. Whether psychic pain is in the area of relationships, career, or health, she shows us how love is a potent force, the key to inner peace, and how by practicing love we can make our own lives more fulfilling while creating a more peaceful and loving world for our children.
Please join us at any time!
Free Little Food Pantry
Unity Church of the Ozarks Free Little Food Pantry is open 24/7. You are welcome to pick up food items or drop some off anytime. The cupboard is located just outside our front door. Our address is 2200 SE J Street, Suite 10, Bentonville, AR 72712.
Sunday Services will be in person and simulcast on Facebook Live at 10:30 AM
To view previous Facebook Live Sunday Services click here
You can make a donation on our website at unityozarks.org by PayPal, on your smart phone by Venmo, or you can mail in a check to P.O. Box 477 Rogers, AR 72757.