We are a group of like-minded people who believe in our common unity with all life and in the community of all humankind empowered by love.
We teach the universal principles and spiritual values as taught and lived by Jesus. We practice prayer, meditation and service as our primary means of becoming conscious of our oneness in God.
We are opening the church for in-person Sunday Services
May 2, 2021!
Hope to see you there!
Congregants, we are excited to be opening and can’t wait to see you but…
1. Attend service in person only if you feel comfortable doing so.
2. If you are vaccinated, remember that not everyone is. You can still carry and transmit the virus.
3. If anyone in your family is high-risk, please stay home.
4. We know that you are excited to be back to church, as are all of us. By following these guidelines, we hope to ensure safety. Please abide by them. It might be uncomfortable for a while, but our love for one another will see us through.
We love you! Our emphasis is on safety!
- Thank you for wearing a mask, children included.
- Exceptions for mask-wearing include people with medical reasons for not doing so. Also exempted are singers, musicians, and all platform peeps while on the platform
- Encourage laughing, relaxation, & fun…from a social distance
- Seating is arranged for up to 3 people sitting next to each other if you live together. Otherwise, we ask that you social distance at least 6 feet.
- Greet each other with a smile and a wave
- Refreshments will NOT be served at this time (but we will as soon as possible)
- Restrooms available
Weekly Book Club
Our weekly book club meets on Wednesdays from 4:00 to 5:00 on Zoom. This is a time of lively discussion and you are very welcome to join in. For the Zoom link, email Rev. Elise: email@example.com
Book selection is:
Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles, by Marianne Williamson.
Williamson reveals how we each can become a miracle worker by accepting God and by the expression of love in our daily lives. Whether psychic pain is in the area of relationships, career, or health, she shows us how love is a potent force, the key to inner peace, and how by practicing love we can make our own lives more fulfilling while creating a more peaceful and loving world for our children.
Please join us at any time!
Meditations by Pamela Porch
Join Pamela Porch on Facebook for spontaneous meditations! Though the dates and times will be varied, you can always find her videos on our Facebook page
Free Little Food Pantry
Unity Church of the Ozarks Free Little Food Pantry is open 24/7. You are welcome to pick up food items or drop some off anytime. The cupboard is located just outside our front door. Our address is 2200 SE J Street, Suite 10, Bentonville, AR 72712.
Sunday Services will be in person and simulcast on Facebook Live at 10:30 AM
To view previous Facebook Live Sunday Services click here
You can make a donation on our website at unityozarks.org by PayPal, on your smart phone by Venmo, or you can mail in a check to P.O. Box 477 Rogers, AR 72757.